Blog aggregator for economics research
Up FrontThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 7 blog posts referring to 9 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Up Front
- Financial well-being: Measuring financial perceptions and experiences in low- and moderate-income households by Stephen Roll, Olga Kondratjeva, Michal Grinstein-Weiss, 2019-12-13 18:08:23
- Carol Graham & Sergio Pinto, 2019. "Unequal hopes and lives in the USA: optimism, race, place, and premature mortality," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 665-733, April.
- Progress paradoxes in China, India, and the US: A tale of growing but unhappy countries by Carol Graham, Sergio Pinto, 2018-10-20 13:27:57
- Kelsey J. O'Connor & Carol Graham, 2018. "Longer, More Optimistic, Lives: Historic Optimism and Life Expectancy in the United States," Working Papers 2018-026, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Graham, Carol & Eggers, Andrew & Sukhtankar, Sandip, 2004. "Does happiness pay?: An exploration based on panel data from Russia," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 319-342, November.
- Graham, Carol & Zhou, Shaojie & Zhang, Junyi, 2017. "Happiness and Health in China: The Paradox of Progress," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 231-244.
- How having unemployed parents affects children’s future well-being by Milena Nikolova, Boris Nikolaev, 2018-07-13 21:35:38
- Nikolova, Milena & Nikolaev, Boris N., 2018. "Family matters: involuntary parental unemployment during childhood and subjective well-being later in life," GLO Discussion Paper Series 212, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Global Supply Chains: Large Firms Aren’t Stingy by Dany Bahar, 2014-10-30 17:22:00
- The Patent System: Mend, Donâ€™t End by Jonathan Rothwell, 2013-02-11 22:00:00
- Kenneth L. Sokoloff & Naomi R. Lamoreaux, 2001. "Market Trade in Patents and the Rise of a Class of Specialized Inventors in the 19th-Century United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 39-44, May.
- Top Research Institutions and Long-Run Regional Prosperity by Jonathan Rothwell, 2012-09-24 19:00:00
- Zucker, Lynne G. & Darby, Michael R. & Furner, Jonathan & Liu, Robert C. & Ma, Hongyan, 2007.
"Minerva unbound: Knowledge stocks, knowledge flows and new knowledge production,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 850-863, July.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jonathan Furner & Robert C. Liu & Hongyan Ma, 2006. "Minerva Unbound: Knowledge Stocks, Knowledge Flows and New Knowledge Production," NBER Working Papers 12669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zucker, Lynne G. & Darby, Michael R. & Furner, Jonathan & Liu, Robert C. & Ma, Hongyan, 2007. "Minerva unbound: Knowledge stocks, knowledge flows and new knowledge production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 850-863, July.
- The Social Costs of Anti-Density Zoning by Jonathan Rothwell, 2012-04-19 15:38:00