Blog aggregator for economics research
Uneasy MoneyThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 7 blog posts referring to 7 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Uneasy Money
- Cleaning Up After Burns’s Mess by David Glasner, 2019-05-09 04:24:44
- Glasner, David, 2017. "Rules versus discretion in monetary policy historically contemplated," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 54(PA), pages 24-41.
- Samuelson Rules the Seas by David Glasner, 2017-03-15 01:15:25
- Price Stickiness and Macroeconomics by David Glasner, 2015-04-17 23:43:16
- Ball, Laurence & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1994.
"A sticky-price manifesto,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 127-151, December.
- Ball, Laurence & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1994. "A sticky-price manifesto," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 127-151, December.
- What Is Free Banking All About? by David Glasner, 2014-11-30 10:18:03
- Was Hayek a (Welfare) Statist? by David Glasner, 2012-05-22 09:14:22
- Keynes v. Hayek: Advantage Hawtrey by David Glasner, 2011-09-07 10:13:47
- Lawrence H. White, 2008. "Did Hayek and Robbins Deepen the Great Depression?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(4), pages 751-768, June.
- Welcome to Uneasy Money, aka the Hawtreyblog by David Glasner, 2011-07-05 16:51:55
- Laidler, David, 1993. "Hawtrey, Harvard, and the Origins of the Chicago Tradition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1068-1103, December.