Blog aggregator for economics research
The Unbroken WindowThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 3 blog posts referring to 3 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: The Unbroken Window
- Being Uninvited to Lefty, Righty and Libertarian Dinner Parties: Corporate Income Tax Edition by wintercow20, 2013-12-19 04:31:01
- Ablett, John & Hart, Neil, 2005. "Corporate Income Tax Reform: The Neglected Issue of Tax Income," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 35(1-2), pages 45-60, March/Sep.
- We Should All Celebrate Having Santa Deliver Coal into Our Stockings â€“ or is Coal as Green as Our Tree? by wintercow20, 2013-11-21 14:02:15
- Medieval Solutions to Global Warming by wintercow20, 2008-10-21 10:04:35
- Van Zandt, David E, 1993. "The Lessons of the Lighthouse: "Government" or "Private" Provision of Goods," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 47-72, January.