Use the EconAcademics widget on your webpage or blog. See here for details.
Blog aggregator for economics research
Toppling InequalityThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 2 blog posts referring to 3 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Toppling Inequality
- Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2005.
"Production risk and the functional distribution of income in a developing economy: tradeoffs and policy responses,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 175-208, February.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Stephen Turnovsky, 2003. "Production Risk and the Functional Distribution of Income in a Developing Economy: Tradeoffs and Policy Responses," Working Papers UWEC-2002-07-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.
- César Calderón and Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2007.
"Zooming in: From Aggregate Volatility to Income Distribution,"
Business School Working Papers
2007-03, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Calderon, Cesar & Yeyati, Eduardo Levy, 2009. "Zooming in : from aggregate volatility to income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4895, The World Bank.
- Persson, T. & Tabellini, G., 1993.
"Is Inequality Harmful for Growth,"
537, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1994. "Is Inequality Harmful for Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 600-621, June.