Use the EconAcademics widget on your webpage or blog. See here for details.
Blog aggregator for economics research
Streetwise ProfessorThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 4 blog posts referring to 4 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Streetwise Professor
- Spot Month Limits: Necessary, But Not Sufficient, to Prevent Market Power Manipulation by cpirrong, 2019-07-08 00:50:41
- Pirrong, Stephen Craig, 1993. "Manipulation of the Commodity Futures Market Delivery Process," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(3), pages 335-369, July.
- Renewables VPPAs: An Interesting Pricing Problem For Aspiring Scholars by cpirrong, 2019-06-04 01:13:11
- Pirrong, Craig & Jermakyan, Martin, 2008. "The price of power: The valuation of power and weather derivatives," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2520-2529, December.
- A Great Passes: Harold Demsetz by cpirrong, 2019-01-12 19:40:20
- Peltzman, Sam, 1977.
"The Gains and Losses from Industrial Concentration,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 229-263, October.
- Sam Peltzman, 1977. "The Gains and Losses From Industrial Concentration," NBER Working Papers 0163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1977. "The Gains and Losses from Industrial Concentration," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(2), pages 229-263, October.
- The Wicked Witch of the West Wing Brings on an SWP Acid Flashback Moment by The Professor, 2015-09-22 01:23:24
- Ellison, Sara Fisher & Mullin, Wallace P, 2001. "Gradual Incorporation of Information: Pharmaceutical Stocks and the Evolution of President Clinton's Health Care Reform," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 89-129, April.