Use the EconAcademics widget on your webpage or blog. See here for details.
Blog aggregator for economics research
Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social ScienceThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 3 blog posts referring to 3 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science
- 3 examples of post-publication review (ecology, the underground economy, and “lockdowns”) by Andrew, 2022-07-05 13:34:22
- Herby, Jonas & Jonung, Lars & Hanke, Steve, 2022. "A Literature Review and Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Lockdowns on COVID-19 Mortality," Studies in Applied Economics 200, The Johns Hopkins Institute for Applied Economics, Global Health, and the Study of Business Enterprise.
- Getting rid of academic journals or changing the review system? by Andrew, 2009-12-29 19:09:00
- Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Publishing as Prostitution? Choosing Between Oneï¿½s Own Ideas and Academic Failure," IEW - Working Papers 117, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Prior elicitation in dynamic models by Andrew, 2008-09-06 21:08:00
- Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 1998.
"Conditional forecasts in dynamic multivariate models,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
98-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 1999. "Conditional Forecasts In Dynamic Multivariate Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 639-651, November.
- Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 1998. "Conditional forecasts in dynamic multivariate models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.