Blog aggregator for economics research
Mises Economics BlogThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 4 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Mises Economics Blog
- The Perception of Economics by Per Bylund, 2014-03-23 13:50:09
- Alfnes, Frode & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2009. "Unstable Individual Preferences and Stable Aggregate Demand: French Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Farmed and Wild Cod," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49968, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Coase and the Austrians by Peter G. Klein, 2013-09-03 16:59:02
- Competing Currencies: The Euro and Gold by John P. Cochran, 2013-04-23 15:27:33
- Revised Papers on Corruption, Human Rights, the Southern Economy, and the Simpsons by Art Carden, 2010-04-01 16:25:11