Blog aggregator for economics research
Kapitalism101This page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 6 blog posts referring to 4 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Kapitalism101
- Alan Freeman: Investing in Civilization by kapitalism101, 2013-09-03 03:44:04
- Das Kapital vol.3; Part 2 Chapter 10: Equalisation of the General Rate of Profit Through Competition. Market-Prices and Market-Values. Surplus-Profit by kapitalism101, 2009-12-29 04:57:48
- Freeman, Alan, 2006. "An Invasive Metaphor: the Concept of Centre of Gravity in Economics," MPRA Paper 6812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das Kapital vol.3 Chapter 9: Formation of a General Rate of Profit (Average Rate of Profit) and Transformation of the Values of Commodities into Prices of Production by kapitalism101, 2009-12-14 04:12:15
- Freeman, Alan, 1999. "The limits of Ricardian value: law, contingency and motion in economics," MPRA Paper 2574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marx and Temporalism- a Tutorial by kapitalism101, 2009-11-29 00:56:15
- , .
- Alan Freeman
- Rethinking Marxism: Temporal Value Theory in a Moment of Crisis; Roundtable on the Economic Crisis by kapitalism101, 2009-11-17 04:52:51
- Left Forum ‘09- Marx’s Capital and the Economic Crisis by kapitalism101, 2009-04-28 18:17:12