Blog aggregator for economics research
Finanzas PúblicasThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 5 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Finanzas Públicas
- Musgrave, R A, 1992. "Schumpeter's Crisis of the Tax State: An Essay in Fiscal Sociology," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 89-113, August.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza, 2003. "Currency Mismatches, Debt Intolerance and Original Sin: Why They Are Not the Same and Why it Matters," NBER Working Papers 10036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Abuelafia & Sergio Berensztein & Miguel Braun & Luciano di Gresia, 2005.
"Who Decides on Public Expenditures? A Political Economy Analysis of the Budget Process: The Case of Argentina,"
- Emmanuel Abuelafia & Sergio Berenztein & Miguel Braun & Luciano Di Gresia, 2005. "Who Decides on Public Expenditures?: A Political Economy Analysis of the Budget Process: The Case of Argentina," IDB Publications 21918, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Miguel Braun & Mariano Tommasi, 2004.
"Fiscal Rules for Subnational Governments. Some organizing principles and Latin American experiences,"
- Mariano Tommasi & Miguel Braun, 2002. "Fiscal Rules for Subnational Governments. Some Organizing Principles and Latin American Experiences," Working Papers 44, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2002.