Blog aggregator for economics research
Econometric SenseThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 4 blog posts referring to 3 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Econometric Sense
- Marginal Effects vs Odds Ratios by Matt Bogard, 2016-03-12 04:32:00
- Quantile Regression with Count Data by Matt Bogard, 2014-03-22 13:00:00
- Alfonso Miranda, 2006. "QCOUNT: Stata program to fit quantile regression models for count data," Statistical Software Components S456714, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Aug 2007.
- Which variables are the most important? by Matt Bogard, 2011-01-29 20:30:00
- Culture War: Classical Statistics vs. Machine Learning by Matt Bogard, 2011-01-29 07:27:00