Use the EconAcademics widget on your webpage or blog. See here for details.
Blog aggregator for economics research
Croaking CassandraThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 3 blog posts referring to 3 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Croaking Cassandra
- What difference did lockdowns make? by Michael Reddell, 2020-09-14 22:36:50
- John Gibson, 2020. "Hard, Not Early: Putting the New Zealand Covid-19 Response in Context," Working Papers in Economics 20/08, University of Waikato.
- Choices and options, public and private by ?, 2020-08-20 00:25:00
- John Gibson, 2020. "Government Mandated Lockdowns Do Not Reduce Covid-19 Deaths: Implications for Evaluating the Stringent New Zealand Response," Working Papers in Economics 20/06, University of Waikato.
- Pandemics and the economy by ?, 2020-01-24 02:04:40
- Simon Wren-Lewis & Marcus Keogh-Brown, 2009. "The possible macroeconomic impact on the UK of an influenza pandemic," Economics Series Working Papers 431, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.