Use the EconAcademics widget on your webpage or blog. See here for details.
Blog aggregator for economics research
The ConglomerateThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 5 blog posts referring to 29 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: The Conglomerate
- In Europe, All Regulation Is Antitrust Regulation by David Zaring, 2013-12-04 16:19:11
- Esty, Daniel C. & Geradin, Damien (ed.), 2001. "Regulatory Competition and Economic Integration: Comparative Perspectives," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198299059.
- Shadow Banking From the Top-Down or Bottom-Up?: at the Clearing House Annual Meeting by Erik Gerding, 2012-11-16 22:40:59
- Jones, David, 2000. "Emerging problems with the Basel Capital Accord: Regulatory capital arbitrage and related issues," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 35-58, January.
- The Inherent, Ineluctable Instability of Financial Institution Regulation by Erik Gerding, 2011-09-13 04:29:42
- Acharya, Viral V., 2009.
"A Theory of Systemic Risk and Design of Prudential Bank Regulation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V., 2009. "A theory of systemic risk and design of prudential bank regulation," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 224-255, September.
- Acharya, Viral V., 2009. "A Theory of Systemic Risk and Design of Prudential Bank Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Are The Top Young Economists Largely European? by David Zaring, 2010-08-11 09:55:00
- Raj Chetty
- Pedro Carneiro
- Michael Golosov
- Thomas Lubik
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde
- Urs Fischbacher
- Marc J. Melitz
- Francesco Trebbi
- Noah Williams
- Ricardo Reis
- Monika Piazzesi
- Marc P. Giannoni
- Chad Syverson
- Jean Boivin
- Dean S. Karlan
- Juan F Rubio-Ramirez
- Ben Jann
- Paresh Kumar Narayan
- Hanming Fang
- Axel Dreher
- Mark Aguiar
- David Malin Roodman
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg
- Benno Torgler
- Matthias Doepke
- Why Margin Requirements Made Sense in 1934 by Mike Guttentag, 2008-10-30 22:06:19
- Peter Fortune, 2000. "Margin requirements, margin loans, and margin rates: practice and principles," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 19-44.