Blog aggregator for economics research
Blogal ProsperityThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 3 blog posts referring to 3 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Blogal Prosperity
- Democracy and Development in Pakistan: Where are we headed? by Jesse Neugarten, 2014-06-24 18:52:38
- You Didn’t Think That: Intellectual Property Rights by Kevin Behne, 2012-08-14 18:54:49
- Roger Smeets & Albert de Vaal, 2011. "Knowledge diffusion from FDI and Intellectual Property Rights," CPB Discussion Paper 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- From 0.7% to IRPs by Matthew Dickert, 2011-05-18 20:01:27
- Easterly, William, 1997. "The ghost of financing gap : how the Harrod-Domar growth model still haunts development economics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1807, The World Bank.